Where do I get tickets ?
You can buy tickets for most of the shows that are on our agenda directly via our website. Just click the “buy ticket” button next to a show and you are redirected to Rockhal’s ticketing system: It’s easy, comfortable, secure and the cheapest way to get our tickets:
- We only sell official tickets to authorized prices.
- Our ticketing system is trusted and verified and meets all necessary legal standards for data protection.
- We respect your privacy. Your private data will not be given to any third party and you can easily unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- If you have any questions concerning your transaction we are happy to help to assist you if you have any questions or problems.
Print @ Home
If you choose this option, you will directly after your purchase receive an email containing a link to your tickets. Click on it and print them out. All you need is a standard printer (black/white or colour). Each A4 page is one ticket, so if you ordered e.g. 3 tickets you will have 3 pages to print out. This is not only the easiest but also the cheapest way to get your tickets: There are no additional shipping fees!
I want my tickets to be sent by post
No problem, we also offer you mail order as an option. We charge 4,50 EUR per transaction for this service and you will receive your tickets within two weeks after purchase.
Can I buy tickets directly at the Rockhal?
Yes you can. Just come to our offices on the 3rd floor and we are happy to help you. You can pay cash or by credit card. Please note that you can only buy tickets for shows that are organized by the Rockhal. You can find the relevant information on our website. We’re open Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00.
Can’t find or need to reprint your tickets?
No problem! You can reprint your tickets here.
Don’t buy tickets on the black market
Rockhal is very concerned about ticket prices and the secondary ticketing market. Please be aware that only originally bought tickets, i.e. tickets that were bought directly via one of our official presale systems, are valid for entry of a Rockhal show. The resale of purchased tickets is prohibited.
Don’t buy your tickets for horrendous prices on the black market, you risk to never receive your tickets or to be denied access to the venue. If you are not sure where to buy your ticket, please contact us directly.
Official Ticketing Partners
If you want to get your tickets directly at one of our official point of sale partners:
- SATURN BELVAL, 7, avenue du Rock’n’Roll, L-4361 Esch/Alzette, tel. +352 266 566 566
- SATURN LUXEMBURG CITY, 45-47, avenue de la gare, L-1610 Luxemburg, tel. +352 266 464 517
- Ticket Regional, points de prévente sous www.ticket-regional.lu/vvk
- Luxembourg Ticket, points de prévente sous www.luxembourgticket.lu
- Auchan, Kirchberg
- Esch City Tourist Office, 25, rue Boltgen, L-4044 Esch/Alzette, tel. +352 54 16 37
- Ticketnet Luxembourg
- FNAC, Royal Hamilius, 6 Rue Aldringen, L-1118 Luxembourg
- Night & Day shops througout Belgium
- Free Record Shop
- Ticketmaster Belgium
- FNAC, points de prévente sous www.fnactickets.be
- Carrefour (selected shops)
- E.Leclerc (selected shops)
- Virgin (selected shops)
- Cultura (selected shops)
- Auchan (selected shops)
- Ticket Regional, points of sale via www.ticket-regional.de
- SR am Markt, St. Johanner Markt 27, Saarbrücken, Tel.: +49 6 81 9 36 99 0
- Trierischer Volksfreund, Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Str. 8, Trier, Ticket-Hotline: +49 (0651) 71 99 99 6
- Kartenvorverkauf Trier, Fleischstrasse 44, Trier, Tel.: +49 (0651) 99 4 11 88, www.kartenvorverkauf-trier.de
- Presse-Center Trierischer Volksfreund Trier, Am Nikolaus-Koch/Platz / Böhmerstr. 33, Trier
- Presse-Center Trierischer Volksfreund Bitburg, Haupstr. 39 a, Bitburg
- Presse-Center Trierischer Volksfreund Wittlich, Feldstr. 29 a, Wittlich
- Rex Rotari, Nauwieser Str. 26, D-66111 Saarbrücken, Tel.: +49 (681) 39 08 290
- Wochenspiegel (all offices)
Please note that not all point of sale has tickets for all our shows available. For information whether a show is sold out or not, please check our website.
What happens if a show is cancelled?
Purchased tickets will be refunded ONLY if the show is being cancelled. Date, billing or venue changes are not a valid reason for a refund. Refunds will be made at the sales points where the tickets have initially been purchased. Merely the face value of the ticket is subject to a refund (that might not include presale tax or shipping costs). For further information and the exact refund policies please contact the point of presale where you bought your tickets.
If you bought your tickets via Rockhal’s ticketing system, you will be contacted by email and thus receive all necessary information. If you have any questions concerning your ticket purchase, please send us an email with your order number to email@example.com and we will help you. You can also contact us by phone on +352 24 555 1 during our office hours (Monday – Friday from 09h00 – 13h00 and 14h00 to 18h00).
Cancellations or date changes of shows are always being announced on rockhal.lu. In the event of a cancellation or a date change, travel expenses are not being reimbursed. Ticketholders are requested to inform themselves before they start their travel to the Rockhal if a show is going ahead as planned. Lost tickets cannot be exchanged or reimbursed.
Travel & Accomodation
How to find the Rockhal?
Street: avenue du rock’n’roll
City: Esch /Alzette
Or: N 49° 30′ 2.75” E 5° 56′ 48.25”
A4 Luxembourg Esch/Alzette, direction Esch/Alzette
Drive on this highway to the end. The A4 ends in a round about, then follow the Rockhal signage to available parkings.
Download Maps as PDF
Public transport in Luxembourg is free!
Since 01/03/2020, you no longer need a ticket to travel on the train and national buses (except first class). Make use of this as it helps to prevent pollution and traffic jams before and after the show.
The Rockhal recommends access by train via line 60: Luxembourg-Bettembourg-Esch-Pétange. The train station Belval Université is directly located at the Rockhal. For more information on this subject, please consult the websites of the Mobilitéitszentral and/or the CFL.
3 TICE bus routes operate to and from Rockhal every day (line 3, 4 and 15). Key destinations include Esch, Kayl, Schifflange and Clemency. Please visit the website of TICE for timetable information.
Are there hotels nearby?
Hôtel ibis Esch/Belval** (+/- 0,5 min. to Rockhal)
Tel: (+352) 540228
Room starting from 80€
Tel: (+352) 57 25 45
Room from 47€ to 67€
Room from 55€ to 72€
Room from 85€ to 110
Where can I park my car ?
Parking at the Rockhal
Please be aware that the car park close to the Rockhal only has a limited number of spaces. So make use of the public transport, which is for free if you have a concert ticket for a Rockhal show.
Even more important – Where I can’t park my car?
It’s not allowed to park your car on the sidewalks of the roads here at Belval. You risk to be ticketed or even worse, that your car will be impounded by the police.
A list with the parking facilities at Belval can be found here.
Concerning the parking facilities at Belval we recommend to our customers to make us of the CFL parking which is situated directly at the train station Belval Université and only 2 minutes by foot from the Rockhal. Access to there before and after especially bigger shows is easier and faster.
We care for your children’s safety! Children and young people under the age of 16 may only enter the arena if accompanied by a parent or an adult with parental power. A parental consent form has to be filled out and brought to the show. The parental consent form can be downloaded HERE.
Both should be in possession of a valid entry ticket. Carers or persons with parental power are responsible for keeping a watch on them. Non accompanied children under the age of 16 are not allowed inside the venue. Children under the age of 6 are fundamentally only allowed to attend events in the company of an authorised adult. For parties the minimum age is 16. We recommend an adapted ear protection for all our younger visitors.
Normally shows in the Main Hall start at 20h00 (opening act) and doors open at 19h00. For shows at the Club, starting time is 20h30, doors open at 20h00. Anyway – there might be exceptions, so please check the info on our website carefully!
Can I take pictures?
No, cameras are not allowed inside the Rockhal. And if you use your mobile phone for taking pictures, please imagine what the people behind you can see from the stage when there are hundreds of cell phones in their view…
Food & Drinks
It is not allowed to bring your own food and beverage to the Rockhal. However we offer you a large variety of drinks and food here. You have got the choice from snacks at one of our stands in the foyer up to a full menu in our restaurant.
Can I leave the Rockhal during the show?
No, when passing the control gate you must know that all exits are final.
The Rockhal has its own security department, and because they are present to ensure your safety such agents are authorised to carry out searches.
In accordance with the regulations in force, and for your own safety, the following objects are not allowed inside the Rockhal:
- bottles (glass or plastic)
- small beer bottles
- motorcycle crash helmets (to be left at the cloakroom)
- any recording equipment (audio equipment, photo apparatus, cameras, etc.)
- smoke bombs
- laser pens
…and more generally, any dangerous objects.
… is not allowed in the venue, but you can smoke in a separated space in front of the Rockhal.
I am disabled, can I attend a concert?
The Rockhal is a fully accessible venue. Thus, we offer our visitors with restricted mobility and wheelchair users infrastructures which are adapted to their needs and which enable them to benefit from our concerts without any restrictions.
The following facilities are available for them:
- disabled access parking,
- accessible sanitary installations,
- separate entrance for wheelchair users and people with restricted mobility,
- reserved seats for wheelchair users for shows with numbered seats,
- an elevated platform in the venue offering wheelchair users and people with restricted mobility who need a seat the best possible view of the stage (for non-seated shows).
Please contact our Service Team (via e-mail at tickets(at)rockhal.lu or +352 24 555 1) so we are able to book the best possible space for you. We are able to help you for shows which are organised by the Rockhal and are happy to bring you into contact with the respective person in charge for shows which are organised by external promoters. As there is only a limited amount of tickets available, it is required to book fourteen days before the event, at the latest. You are only entitled to such tickets on presentation of an appropriate certificate (certificate of disability) and depending on their availability.
Our guests with restricted mobility (certificate of disability) may benefit from reserved, free parking spaces which are located right next to the Rockhal and offer them barrier-free access to our venue. In order to make use of one of these spaces, please contact our Service Team (via e-mail at tickets(at)rockhal.lu or +352 24 555 1) fourteen days before the date of the event, at the latest. On presentation of a copy of your certificate of disability, we will send you your car park ticket per mail, offering you cost-free access to these parking spaces. The car park at the Rockhal currently offers 7 parking spaces for the disabled. Requests will be treated in the chronological order of their arrival. If ever all the parking spaces located next to the Rockhal are booked, there are other car parks available in the immediate vicinity at Belval where more disabled access parking places are available. They offer barrier-free access to the Rockhal as well, yet they are a little further away from the Rockhal’s entrance. For further information, please click here.
Please use the “Guest / Press / PMR” entrance which is located on the right of the front entrance.
For all-seated concerts, our Service Staff will be glad to help you find your reserved seat. For entirely non-seated events, wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility may use a special platform in the venue offering them an optimal view of the stage. Prior registration is strictly necessary for this purpose (cf. “Tickets” section). In order to offer this service to a maximum number of authorised people, the access to this platform is exclusively reserved for our guests with restricted mobility (on presentation of a certificate of disability). Carers are not entitled to access to the platform. However, the Service Staff may allow accompanying people to access the platform on the day of the event if its maximum capacity is not reached.
1.1 The current version of the House Rules governs the overall premises and buildings of the public institution ‘Centre de Musiques Amplifiées- Rockhal’ (hereinafter called “Rockhal”), including all accessing ways such as outdoors and free parking places (hereinafter called “facility”). The House Rules apply on event days as well as any other day for all employees, users and co-workers, and all visitors of the facility and any other person (hereinafter referred to as “visitor”,) regardless of why they enter the facility.
1.2 Breaches of the House Rules may lead up to an immediate eviction, an expulsion from an event or, in serious cases, to a permanent ban on entering the premises.
2. Objectives of the House Rules
It is the House Rules’ aim to:
- prevent the endangering or damages caused to persons or property.
- ensure that the events run smoothly,
- Protect the arena from any damage or contamination.
3. House Regulations
The public institution “Centre de Musiques Amplifiées- Rockhal” (hereinafter called “operator”) exerts the House Rules within the entire facility. During events, the manager and/or the commissioned security staff exert the House Regulations.
4. Entry and presence of visitors during events
4.1 During events, entry and presence in the Rockhal is only possible upon presentation of a valid entry ticket or a valid pass for the event. While in the Rockhal venue, every visitor must carry their ticket which they may have to show or hand in for verification upon request by the venue operator or the security staff. Event passes must be worn visibly at all times. The validity and usability of the entry ticket are liable to the general terms and conditions for the purchase of entry tickets from the respective event organisers.
4.2 Visitors who enter the Rockhal without a valid ticket or pass will be evicted from the premises promptly and without further explanation.
4.3 Tickets are no longer valid upon leaving the Rockhal, unless they were “scanned” by the organiser or the authorised personnel and thus registered as valid for re-entry in the access control system.
4.4 The security staff is authorised to carry out searches on persons – also by implementing technical aids- to find out whether they pose a security risk due to the consumption of alcohol or drugs, or carry banned objects as listed under section 6. The security staff may also request the submission of identity documents should there be any indication of the presence of banned objects as listed under section 6, or that the person concerned is subject to a ban on entering the premises.
4.5 Children and young people under the age of 16 may only enter the arena if accompanied by a parent or an adult with parental power. A parental consent form has to be filled out and brought to the show. The parental consent form can be downloaded here. Both should be in possession of a valid entry ticket. Carers or persons with parental power are responsible for keeping a watch on them. Non accompanied children under the age of 16 are not allowed inside the venue. Children under the age of 6 are fundamentally only allowed to attend events in the company of an authorised adult. For parties the minimum age is 16. We recommend an adapted ear protection for all our younger visitors.
5. Entry denial
5.1 Visitors who
• refuse to cooperate during control measures
• don’t follow the security staff‘s instructions
• are visibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• are visibly ready to use violence or incite acts of violence
• are subject to a ban on entering the premises
• visibly intend to disrupt the event or
• carry proscribed objects as listed under section 6
shall be denied entry to the Rockhal or evicted from the premises without having their tickets refunded.
5.2 Visitors shall be denied entry due to official requirements or for safety reasons.
6. Banned objects
6.1 Visitors entering the facility are not allowed to carry any of the following objects:
· Weapons of any kind;
· Objects that could be used as weapons or projectiles;
· Laptops/ notebooks, IPads/tablets, tripods and so-called “selfie-sticks”;
· Aerosol spray cans, corrosive or staining substances or pressurised containers with easily flammable or health-damaging gases, excluding customary lighters;
· Gas bottles/containers, bottles, cans, plastic canisters, hard-shell packages or any other items made of glass or breakable, splintering or items made of particularly hard material;
· Pyrotechnic material/products such as fireworks, Bengal flames, smoke bombs, flares, sparklers, etc.;
· Flammable objects, bars, sticks (except crutches for persons with limited mobility and under presentation of a limited mobility identification document) etc.;
· Clothes, emblems, symbols, posters and other objects which may spark racist, xenophobic, right or left-wing radical opinions, or propaganda, or are prohibited in public places.
· Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, cases, suitcases, large bags, backpacks, buggies;
· Laser pens
· Drugs as stated in the Federal Narcotics Law Act.
· Any type of food; exception made for visitors who have to carry food and beverage for health reasons, provided they are in possession of medical evidence. Likewise, babies and toddlers are exempt from the aforementioned prohibition.
· Pets of any kind.
· Umbrellas, backpacks, bags and the like.
7.1 Each visitor is bound to collaborate, especially in case of a clearance or evacuation process.
7.2 Visitors must behave in such a manner that no person is harmed or put at risk or impaired to a greater extent than is inevitable under the circumstances. Everyone must follow the instructions set by the security staff, especially the police, fire-fighters and the event manager. Announcements must be observed and instructions must be followed.
7.3 Visitors shall be seated at the assigned places and use public access points. Out of safety reasons and in order to avert hazards, visitors are required to follow the security staff or the police instructions and take other seats than the ones originally indicated on their tickets.
7.4 Any objects found on the premises should be handed over to the security staff.
7.5 Injuries or property damage must be promptly reported to the operator or the security staff.
7.6 All technical equipment such as fire alarms, hydrants, power distribution points and switchboards, telephone switchboards as well as heating and ventilation systems must be kept accessible and unaltered. All entrances and exits as well as escape routes and emergency exits are to be kept clear at all times.
8. Prohibited conduct:
8.1. It is not allowed to
• smoke outside the areas indicated and labelled (“Smokers”) to that effect in the premises of the Rockhal, the aforementioned prohibition also applies to the use of electronic cigarettes (aka. “e-cigarettes”);
• use the escape staircases, unless an evacuation process has been prompted;
• enter any areas (for example: utility rooms, areas reserved to VIPs or the media, backstage etc.) which are not open to the public or to which access is not authorised;
• throw objects or spill liquids of any kind
• light up fires, fireworks, illuminants, smoke powders, smoke bombs, bengal flames, rockets, sparklers, or fire up or shoot other pyrotechnic objects;
• distribute advertising material, printouts, flyers or carry out collections;
• write, draw, glue anything on the walls and structures or along the pathways or set up any type of object in the facility;
• respond to nature’s call outside the sanitary installations, or litter the facility with objects of any kind, trash, packaging, empty containers and the like.
• impair or block any circulation areas, walking and driving pathways, exits and entrances to the visitor sites and escape routes.
8.2. It is fundamentally not allowed to carry and use audio and video recording devices or photo and film cameras (especially interchangeable-lens cameras.) Exceptional cases will be subject to a number of regulations set up by the event organiser.
8.3. It is not allowed to make sound or video recordings, to transfer or share them through the internet or by way of any other medium (Social media), or provide access to them or use them for any commercial activity, unless otherwise authorised by the operator, the organiser, or the artist him/herself.
8.4 Resale tickets are prohibited and are invalidated on being known by the event organiser or the operator. Returns, reimbursements and warranty claims are hereby excluded.
8.5 The operator has the exclusive right to sell or give away merchandising items, food and beverages, and products of any kinds within the facility, or to transfer this right onto third parties.
9. Implementation of the House Rules
The operator and the appointed security staff shall ensure that the house rules are followed at their own discretion and in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements. The organiser’s and operator’s right to claim compensation from the visitor remains unaffected.
By entering the facility, visitors irrevocably agree to have their photos and voices used for photo, video and TV recordings (streaming, DVD recordings and the like) carried out by the operator, the event organiser or their appointed representatives in connection with the event at stake.
11.1 Visitors shall enter the facility at their own risk. The operator shall not be liable for any injury or property damages caused by third parties.
11.2 The liability of the operator, auxiliary persons and vicarious agents or organisers of any kind, shall be limited to intent and gross negligence, with the exception of personal injury in the cases stipulated by the law.
11.3 The operator’s or respective organisers’ liability shall be limited to compensation for foreseeable, typical damages, except in the case of fatal injury, body injury or health damages, and in the case of other damages due to intentional or gross negligence.
11.4 The operator shall not be liable for the loss of objects, except in cases caused by the staff’s culpable conduct.
11.5 Visitors shall be liable in accordance with legal requirements. Parents shall be liable for their children.
11.6 During events, increased volumes may constitute a hearing and health hazard. The owner and his agents shall only be liable for any hearing or health damages within the statutory framework so far as they can be charged with intent or gross negligence.
11.7 Deviations and arrangements concluded in written form between the operator and the visitor shall have primacy over the aforementioned regulations.
11.8 Damages or casualties shall be promptly reported to the operator.
12. Final Clauses
12.1 The present House Rules are effective as of 24.03.2016.
12.2 The aforementioned House Rules may be subject to modification brought by the operator at any time and without further explanation. Each new clause replaces older clauses and as such invalidates them.
12.3 The present House Rules are openly displayed in the entrance hall of the facility and accessible via the Rockhal website (www.rockhal.lu).
12.4 The present House Rules are provided in French, German, and English. In case of doubt, the French version shall always apply.